UX Internship - Summer 2017
◦ 5G Networks ◦ Knowledge Management ◦ Interviews ◦ Competetive Analysis ◦ Surveys
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. In here are a few of the projects that I have had the chance to work on and learn from over the last 3 years. Please feel free to connect with me to discuss any of these projects further or just to get to know me better :)
While I was learning how to build digital systems as a graduate student in CS, I found myself appreciating the real value of understanding of user needs and user behavior and designing with that understanding. This is exactly what steered me to pursue Human Computer Interaction further. As a UXer I thoroughly enjoy being able to dig deeper into the whys behind every problem and letting those insights drive the hows to solve the problem.
Having spent the last few years in academic research settings honing my UX skills (see my most recent academic work researching multimodal interaction for Information visualization systems), I have now joined the industry as a UX specialist at MathWorks. I would love to chat about anything UX, Infovis and Table Tennis. If you would like to get in touch with me, please feel free to use any of the contact options provided in my resume (email is the fastest).
◦ CS Education ◦ Focus Groups ◦ Interviews ◦ Contextual Inquiry ◦ Qualitative Data Analysis
◦ Surveys ◦ Participatory Design ◦ Prototyping ◦ Usability Evaluation
◦ Virtual Reality ◦ Building ◦ Design of Experiment ◦ Interviews ◦ Usability Evaluation
◦ Knowledge Management ◦ Surveys ◦ Interviews ◦ Affinity Mapping